West Bengal Public Service Commission 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. PSCWB inviting applications for the positions of Fishery Extention Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 17th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Fishery Extention Officer – 100 Posts
Job Location – Kolkata
Education Qualification –
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and others declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post which is permanent.
Advertisement No.03 /2021
1. Name of the Post: Fishery Extention Officer
2. No of Post: 100
3. Service/ Cadre: West Bengal Junior Fisheries Service Grade-II
4. Department: Fisheries,aquaculture, Aquatic Resouces & Fishing Harbours, Govt. Of West Bengal
5. Pay: Pay Matrix Level-10(Rs.32,100/- – Rs.82,900/-) As Per Wbs(Ropa)rules,2019
6. Qualifications Essential:
(a) Must have Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University.
(b) Must have knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic Resources and Fishing Harbour in West Bengal.
(c) Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
Not more than 39 years on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit shall be relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under the Govt. of West Bengal or Govt. of India and also for exceptionally well qualified and experienced candidates……..Read More>>